Monday, August 11, 2014

Gold Leaf Business Cards

I absolutely adore these business cards I recently finished. It was one of those projects that started quickly, and then once it got to the printer it ended up being more complicated than expected. Note to self, gold leaf is gorgeous, but tedious to perfect! But if you can push through the endless rounds of proofs, then it's all worth it in the end. I mean, come on. Aren't these gorgeous? Shelby Margaret was such an incredible client, thank you so much for your patience and easy-going-ness. You were a dream to work with! And now you have gorgeous cards! Woohoo! And might I add, that if you need some photography, you should use this girl! Shelby Margaret also does something she calls surreal photography, and it is so mind-blowing, I've included a few of my favorites below. Stunning, simply stunning.

Business cards are the perfect way to leave an impression, and if you don't have any yet, you need to get some! If you'd like me to design your own business cards, send an inquiry with an email at alexibullock dot gmail dot com so I can design some for you, too!
















No comments: