Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beauty: How Lip Gloss is like a Font

Okay, feeling slightly out of my element, but am mustering up the courage to be true to THIS post. In short, on my blog, I'm trying to help connect my graphic design mind to topics that are more relatable to those who read my blog. Stay with me, I promise it will make sense how to connect graphic design topic to a beauty post.

As a designer, I have a large collection of typefaces (fonts), so many different styles and they all have great uses to create certain looks. But just like many designers I know, I tend to fall in and out of obsession with one typeface at a time. You see, once I realize how wonderful it is, I tend to favorite said typeface and use it whenever I can, because I'm comfortable with it, I know how it works, and I know it will make my work look better.

Lipgloss is just like that. No really, it is!

As a woman, I have a large collection of lip gloss, so many different shades and they all have great uses to create certain looks. But somehow, I tend to fall in and out of obsession with one lipgloss at a time, I imagine other women are like this too! It's because once I realize how wonderful the lipgloss is, I tend to favorite it and use it whenever I can, because I'm comfortable with it, I know how it works, and I know it will improve my appearance!

Lipgloss is the bomb, especially the one I'm wearing in these posts, you HAVE to try it out!!!

...and yes, my husband is a bada$$...









But really, though, this lipgloss is so amazing! It is so so shiny, and stays put, and looks amazing! You'd never guess it, but the color I have on has a slight purple-ness to it. It's the color "Pout" (which is not the color pictured below) take a look!

No comments: