Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Met Martha Stewart

It's true!! Last week I met Martha, along with the other interns! I'm not a freak about Martha, but I was pretty dang excited to finally meet her. I mean, I've only always wanted to and I finally got the chance! And look, I even have proof. She has a picture of me on her blog post from today! You can see it HERE:

Pretty dang cool, huh?

Also, I would just like to say that he was even better than I imagined her to be! She was charming and charismatic, personable and informative. I loved every second of meeting her and felt myself rejuvenated and renewed. Martha, yes, we are on a first name basis, she told us so, I am forever a fan.


4 comments:

Kara Shurtliff said...

Beautiful girl! Love this.

Paige Guthrie said...

Gosh. You're famous. And amazing. Ahhh!!!

Aria said...

that is so exciting! I'm so impressed and proud of you, girlie!

JWM said...

WOOOOAAH! That's my girl. you look so good too :)